Saturday, January 5, 2008

Leggo My Eggnog Coffee

Yogurt Burst Cheerios (Vanilla) with skim milk. The eggnog was in my coffee, not in my cereal. It was eggnog flavored coffee too, so it was a double-blast of noggocity.

It's Saturday, which is a great, since my breakfast yesterday was about the only good thing that happened to me that morning. I found myself unwittingly in the middle of a power struggle between two higher-ups that ultimately had nothing to do with me. Except for the fact that after being encouraged by my boss to make more decisions without his input, I made a decision based on input from the other party, and it was apparently the wrong decision. My boss took it out on the other party, who I guess was perceived as sticking her nose in where it didn't belong, or, even purposely and subtly persuading me to do the exact opposite of what my boss wanted. I corrected it immediately, but a flurry of tension and snotty emails ensued. Bleh. This morning is much better, probably because I'm still in my pajamas, and about to go play Super Mario Galaxy.

No comments: