Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy 2008!

Ok, so one day after starting this blog, I already forget to take a photo of my breakfast. Which is a shame, because I think it consisted of some leftover Italian bread with ICBINB, and some Christmas cookies. I wasn't hungover, because I opted to drive home last night and had just a few glasses of sangria (which I made, and was very good, thank you very much) during the festivites at my sister's house.

Anyway, since I didn't take a picture of my actual breakfast this morning, and I also don't have a hangover, let's pretend for a moment that I did and I do. Luckily, I have a picture of my typical hangover breakfast! (Which just goes to show that I already had the odd habit of taking cell phone pictures of my food for no apparent reason. I now have a reason, at least.) Put on your yummy pants!

Yes, that is a bagel with cream cheese and Cool Ranch Doritos. Crunchy-creamy-salty-ranchy goodness. You can't see the side of orange Gatorade that accompanied it, but I assure you, it was there. It's got electrolytes, you know.

Should I be at all concerned that this looks kind of good to me right now?

No comments: