Monday, January 21, 2008

Kashi Go-Fart

Damn, I forgot to take a snapshot of yesterday's breakfast. I was doing so well about remembering. Now I don't even remember what I had. Oh well, let's hit today's breakfast while it is still fresh in my mind: a bowl of Kashi Go-Lean cereal which generally does unspeakable things to my stomach and therefore is only ingested on days off, an "Egg" McFauxfin, and some hazelnut coffee. Today is technically my weigh-in day, and the scale reports I'm down somewhere between 5 and 7lbs, because I didn't quite look/record my weight the day I started. So hooray!

I saw Cloverfield on Saturday and absolutely loved it. I thought it was clever and well-done and just an enormous amount of fun. This, judging from message boards and reviews, is not everyone's opinion of the movie, and that's fine. I had a great time, and I was very glad to have went before I had chance to become spoiled or jaded by reading too many things about it. (Case in point, Roger Ebert gives away part of the end of the movie in the very first paragraph of his review. I call "Jackassery!") The Milk Duds tasted freaking awesome too, by the way.

No comments: