Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Chocolate Covered Strawberries (Almost)

Special K Chocolatey Delight (which I love, despite not being a huge fan of chocolate), fat-free milk, and fresh strawberries. Oh, and Rain Forest Nut coffee. The Special K CD is really good. They advertise it as something you're supposed to eat as a late-night snack when you get the sugar-chocolate craving munchies, but I am just fine with having it for breakfast. I pretty much like all the flavors of Special K, although really, what a horrible name. I guess because I'm fat, and have to eat diet cereal for breakfast, I'm also retarded too?

I saw a rainbow this morning while I was walking my dog. I am taking it as some sort of good omen.

1 comment:

AddledWriter said...

I've never seen a rainbow in the morning! Only afternoon! No fair.

How 'bout a pic of the dog's breakfast one day?