Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Looks Way Less Healthy Than it Was


Two Eggo Nutri-grain fat free waffles, 1 banana, sugar-free maple syrup (not great, but you know) and fat free Cool Whip dusted with cinnamon. Oh, and Irish Cream flavored coffee. (I love you K-Cups!) And I didn't get hungry again until about 11:30am. It looks pretty awesome in the picture, doesn't it?

As I drove in to work this morning, there was a Coca-Cola truck in front of me advertising some sort of new "easy hold easy open" bottle. This seemed kind of odd to me, since I really can't remember having ever had an issue opening or holding a 20oz bottle of Coke varietals. So when I got into work, I checked the Coke site and found a press release about the newly shaped bottles. The new bottle is supposed to offer me "enhanced on the-go-convenience" for my "immediate refreshment." Whoa!! How can they do such a wondrous thing, you ask? Through the addition of "texture and grip enhancements." Fantastic! Now Coke Zero is ribbed for my pleasure!


3 comments:

AddledWriter said...

Yum...but two entries ago, you said you were going on a diet...so if this is part of the diet, I'M IN!!

ellejaygee said...

5 Points on Weight Watchers, baby! (6 if you want to include the creamer in my coffee).

AddledWriter said...

Oh, I didn't pay enough attention when you said all the stuff was sugar free, and the waffles were nutri-grain. Not bad, not bad at all!