Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Opposite of Breakfast

Ok, ok, I've been a little lax in posting-- I do have a life, you know! Yesterday morning, I completely forgot to take a picture. I think I just had--surprise--more Special K Chocolatey Delight. And this morning, I had every intention of snapping a photo of my breakfast, but I had left my phone in my car when I went to the gym, and decided I was too hungry to go and get it. That being said, the picture of my breakfast from Saturday 1/26 was pretty much what I had this morning. Which brings us to the picture above-- not my breakfast. That was actually the snack I had last night. It's a snack-pack size of sugar free Jello pudding (vanilla) a great big glob of lite Cool Whip, and a pack of Hershey's Kisses Snacksters, which is mostly cookie pieces (the part that looks like dog food kibbles) with a scant few pieces of actual Hershey's chocolate. It added a bit of crunch. It was yummy!

No comments: