Saturday, January 19, 2008

Big Breakfast

Why do my soysage patties look like dog turds?

Had kind of a big breakfast this morning, but I was hungry after the gym. Three Nutri-Grain Low-Fat Whole-Wheat Eggos, two soysage patties, and some Better'N Eggs with sugar free syrup. I really didn't need that 3rd waffle, but it was the last one in the box, and the new box was accidentally the wrong kind, so I would have trouble figuring out the Points if I mixed an old one with a new(wrong) one. I meant to grab the Low-Fat Nutri-Grain Whole Wheat Eggos, and instead grabbed a box of regular ones of the non-low-fat variety. Oh well. I'll make my husband eat them.

Meeting a friend in midtown today to go see Cloverfield. So excited! No one here in NJ would go see it with me, could you believe that? Not even my husband. Not really his cup of movie tea. Well, my one friend definitely would've been in to it, but she's on bed rest for the remaining weeks of her pregnancy. Seriously, you think she would've timed that better.

Not sure if I'm more excited for the movie this afternoon, or the box of Milk Duds I am allowing myself to have there. I'm down about 5lbs or so after two weeks, so I must be doing this right for once!

No comments: