Thursday, February 7, 2008

Boooring!

Quaker Low-Sugar oatmeal. Again. It was strongly suggested to us that we start getting in to work on time, as it would reflect well on our subordinates. The latest I usually get in is about 10 or 15 minutes after 9am-- and it's not because I'm lazy or sleeping! When I go to the gym in the morning, it takes me a bit longer to get in. Anyway, I've been eating alot of oatmeal in an effort to not be any later in to work than I have to be.

I had every good intention of eating that banana, but it was too far gone for my own personal taste. My husband likes to eat them when they are still green (blech!) and my dad will eat them when they are so mottled with brown that there isn't a speck of yellow left (blech! again). I like them somewhere in the middle, and this was was just about too overripe for me. Not that you give a shit.

No comments: