Monday, February 4, 2008

Banana Waffles

What a game yesterday! We had such a fun time at my parents' house, watching a great game, and stuffing our faces! 18-1, suck it Pats!!

I pigged out, but I don't feel bad about it. Jeannie's spinach dip was awesome, as was my sister's macaroni and cheese. I had a few pieces of fried chicken, some spiral ham, some cheese, pizza bagels, and some broken-off pieces of a giant chocolate chip cookie frosted with "Go Giants"! I even had blueberry beer, which was really good. All part of the Big Blue theme, I guess. I didn't get on the scale this morning, and that's probably just as well. Forget it. Onward.

Anyway, back on the wagon this morning. Although look at this wagon! How awesome does my breakfast look? Good ole Nutri-Grain Low Fat Eggos, a banana, SF syrup, Cool Whip Free, and Better'N Eggs. Dee-lish!

Did you see there was a shooting at a Lane Bryant store outside of Chicago? How horrible. Talk about adding insult to injury-- not only having to shop there, but to get shot and killed while doing so. They haven't caught the shooter yet. Digusting. More reason to shop online I guess.

No comments: