Monday, February 25, 2008

Second Verse, Same as the First

I had Special K Cinnamon Pecan again for breakfast this morning-- so no picture. Just go and look at yesterday's. It was identical. Except I didn't have the box posed quite as nicely. For some reason, I enjoyed it much more this morning. Maybe I got a better selection of flakes or something. Maybe I was just freaking starving.

There were so many people at the Y this morning, I couldn't get on the freaking equipment I wanted to. I felt like screaming at these people. It's 6-freaking-a.m. and I can't get on the cardio machines I want to get on!? That is fucked up! Go home, people! Get some sleep! What the fuck is wrong with you!? Is it unreasonable to expect that if I haul my ass to the gym at 6-freaking-a.m. in the morning, that I can get on the stairmaster if I want to!? There is one crappy old stairmaster. There are two really good ellipticals with the arm bars. And they were all crammed full of assholes! So I did 35 minutes on the stationary bike and went on the universal machines. Pissed me off. Could you tell?

I have used the word "freaking" four times in this post.

No comments: