Sunday, February 3, 2008

Big Game Day


It's Superbowl Sunday and I'm glad I'm down 8.6lbs going in to it. Hopefully, I can't undo all that good in a single day, since all bets are off this afternoon, as far as I'm concerned. I am planning on not drinking that much though, since I've decided I'd rather eat calories than drink them. We'll see what actually happens though.
For breakfast I had my usual fave Choc Special K, and a 100 Calorie English Muffin with a less-than-carefully measured out portion of low-fat peanutbutter. Peanutbutter has long been my downfall. I'm hoping this will hold me over until we get to the party this afternoon. Maybe I'll take some pictures of all the crap we eat this afternoon, in the hopes that it will make me feel sick and get me right back on track tomorrow morning. I am only a pound and a half shy of my uber-goal of 10lbs the first month. And there is no way in hell I'm getting on the scale tomorrow morning.

No comments: