Friday, March 14, 2008

Quasi-Real Egg Sammich



Ok, so not the best choice Weight-Watchers-wise--DnD egg and cheese on a wheat bagel. But neither was the Brach's jellybeans or the chocolate I had yesterday. Oh, right, or the Wendy's. Damn. Grilled chicken though! I had the grilled chicken sandwich! I guess between my birthday and Easter, I'm a hopeless case right now. I'm stilling working out at the gym though. Yesterday, my boss asked me if I wanted a strap for the bag of jellybeans I was attacking, so I could just wear it around my head and have the bag attached to my face. Nice, right? I suppose at another office, that would be considered harassment. He backpedaled, and claimed to have not meant it as a fat joke, but was rather a commentary on the speed with which I was inhaling said jellybeans. Brach's jellybeans fucking rule, man. What can I do? He should fucking talk though-- not sure what he has attached feed-bag style to his face, but it's given him a disproportionate sumo-wrestler belly. So there.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

After Easter, you can seriously restart that diet of yours. You are really looking great (not that you don't always, but your progress really shows), don't give up over a few too many jellybeans and an egg sandwich. They way I see it, it's all over in May anyway!